Laine Magazine No# Eight – Kelo *PRE-ORDERS*
"Nordic Knit Life"
Issue 8 Kelo is yet another amazing publication from the wonderful team in Finland. Packed with content as always, this issue boasts 140 pages of:
· 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Justyna Lorkowska, Denise Bayron, Libby Jonson, Julie Dubreux, Leeni Hoimela, Astrid Troland, Sus Gepard, Éveline Cantin-Bergeron, Jenny Sauselein and Marjorie Martin. (Please see the full list of yarns featured below.)
· an interview with Susan Crawford
· a long-format story about Ocean Rose
· my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain’amourée
· a column by Jeanette Sloan (Jeanette will continue as our columnist in the future, as well)
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to Laine’s dear hometown, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop
“Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.”
You can find more about Laine Magazine here: https://lainemagazine.com
We are now taking pre-orders only for Issue 8. The official release date is 31st May 2019, and pre-ordered copies will be posted to you on the 30th to arrive as close to release date as possible.