Laine No# 6 – Heritage
Pre-orders are now open for Issue 6 of Laine. This issue contains:
140 pages (estimated weight is approx. 445 grams)
– 12 patterns by a bunch of wonderful designers: Shannon Cook, Jonna Hietala, Joji Locatelli, Hélène Magnusson, Andrea Mowry, Sari Nordlund, Hiroko Payne, Rosa Pomar, Esther Romo, Annie Rowden, Astrid Troland and Emily Wessel
– a portrait of Nancy Marchant
– an interview with Hélène Magnússon, the Icelandic Knitter
– “my story” by Cecilia Lalanne of the 50-year old Manos del Uruguay
– a Q&A with Kristin Ford of Woolfolk
– seasonal recipes
– a travel guide to Reykjavík
Order now to receive by September 28th!!
Another incredible issue of Laine Magazine, this time with a dreamy North Atlantic twist from Iceland. packed with edible Autumnal knits in cosy woolly yarns- our needles are twitching!
“Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.”
You can find more about Laine Magazine here: https://lainemagazine.com
Out of stock